Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Paris: Ralph Lauren


I just got back from Paris, and while I was there me and my family stopped by Ralph Lauren for a quick bite to eat. The menu had all sorts of yummy lunch time meals. From cheese burgers to lobster salad, you can't go wrong!

                  

I decided to get the lobster salad, with fries on the side of course! The avocado that was added was really refreshing. I also drank a lemonade! They are known for the hamburgers and fries, but I wanted to try something I never usually eat.

The restaurant itself was so beautiful! We were seated towards the back, but I tried to take a picture anyways!


I would really recommend eating here if you ever find yourself looking for a quick but amazing lunch spot in paris!


Until next time!


xx Alexa


No comments:

Post a Comment