Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sundays in Beverly Hills

Hello. My name is Carolyn. I'm a food-o-holic.

Something about cooking a breakfast is so relaxing, and something about biting into an accomplished meal is so satisfying.

Eggs Benedict are really, really good. I knew I wanted something good, so I started. It only took one and a half hours, between the quick stops to our Bristol Farm's because I forgot to buy chives (sorry, Dad!) and me forgetting to preheat the oven for the English muffins. But I don't regret any of it, because that was hands down one of the best meals I've ever made.



The sharp chives against the lemony and velvety hollandaise, that dripped over the poached egg and smothered over the crispy and smoky Canadian bacon and toasted English muffin.


Then my mom and I (I live for food with my mom!) headed out into Beverly Hills for some brunch. We arrived at the Beverly Hilton in the afternoon.

I mean, its brunch, and I had a decently full stomach when I arrived, so I opted for some light and refreshing salads.



I also purchased a pair of white slip-on Vans for a DIY I'm going to customize later, but of course, I'll leave that in the forum for you to determine.

If the opportunity ever presents itself and you happen to be Beverly Hills, try brunch at the Beverly Hilton. Until then, you can count down the days 'til the next time I'm out for a nice meal... I know I am.

xx Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment